Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kick, jab, poke.

A mother's joy begins when new life is stirring inside... when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.
-- Author Unknown



A playful kick. I like that. I LOVE feeling bb moving around inside. Even though his favorite time to let me know he is there is right as I'm relaxing to go to sleep, I still love it. He is going crazy as I'm typing this right now. Silly boy. I wonder what in the world he is doing. It's so funny when he gets in a weird position and my belly looks all lumpy or lopsided. It's fun feeling kicks and jabs in new places too. My bladder not so much though and as he is getting bigger it's starting to hurt. Still, I love it. I'll never get used to it. Keep dancing in there baby boy. Mama loves it.



This was funny to me too...

"Life is hard enough without getting kicked from the inside."
-- Author Unknown

2 comments:

  1. You know, for as uncomfortable as it was at times (like the WHOLE TIME!), I miss it. I love watching you & hearing about your experiences as a pregnant momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw!! I loved feeling baby kicks too! And so alien to see my belly move. ha ha! Love the quotes you shared. And there's nothing like knowing/feeling your little one and that he's with you 24/7. I miss it too Sara!

    ReplyDelete