Saturday, July 3, 2010

Made me happy

I went to the mall a few days ago and was looking at dresses. I found a darling yellow one and it was a size 4 and fit like a dream :) It made me feel less huge.


So I had a dream last night that I was in labor and the hospital was just a big room with lots of beds and lots of other women in labor. The only comfortable place for me was a rocking chair and a nurse came in and made me move so she could sit down! And then I was pushing and my older brother and dad we're watching (ew) and they we're like "I can see it!!" I got really mad and yelled. "CAN SEE WHAT?!" and then I wasn't in labor anymore and went home. Can you say random?


Work has been very different the last couple of weeks. I have all 3 girls now that school is out. It has been really fun but the oldest, has ADHD and hadn't taken her meds so she was out.of.control. She is a sweet girl and I love her but oh my, it was a long day. The baby (16 months) has been super cute lately though. And, she pees on the potty!!!

We got a new car!! No more icky for ranger! We are now the proud owners of a black jeep grand cherokee! I love it and it's a perfect little family car for us! I'm really anxious to get the car seat in it :)

1 comment:

  1. Okay - ew on the guys watching! haha! Yeah, you'll be having more and more crazy pregnant dreams the further you get along.

    You're beautiful & beautiful pregnant too!

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete