Sunday, August 29, 2010

Update

This really wasn't intended to be a pregnancy blog but that's pretty much all that exists in my world right now. If you get tired of hearing about sorry. Here is a little random update of recent happenings in our little life


-I found a little stretch mark and cried about it. Rob was so sweet and hugged me and assured me that he loves me just the way I am and told me I am just as beautiful as ever.
-He meant it
-My dad moved to Georgia to be with his girlfriend. It's really weird.
- I love meat. Especially if it's bbq'd pork or any kind of beef
-I'm officially done working and not sure how I feel about it
-I got excited for fall because of the fashion and then remembered that I have a giant belly
-I've been nesting like crazy. My house has never been so clean!
-I want to do something different with my hair but I don't know what
-I'm loving this season of Project Runway but it's hard to stay awake for it all!
-I don't sleep
-We got a great rocking chair off craigslist for $50! Rob re-stained it and it looks beautiful!


We just can't wait for our baby boy to be here!!

2 comments:

  1. I've been patiently waiting for an update... so glad you popped back in!

    And kudos to your man, he's a very manly man to mean that he believes that you're beautiful with the added stretch-mark, which really - is a badge of motherhood!

    Love you, Mandy! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to hear the goings on with you Mandy! Love that you are so loved too. Rob is a great guy!

    So excited for that little baby boy to pop into our world! Hurry up junior! :)

    ReplyDelete