Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thankful

With it being November many people are posting something they're thankful for every day. It got me thinking about the things I am thankful for. Of course there are very obvious one but I started thinking about all the little things I am thankful for. Here are my lists

Obvious things to be thankful for
-My Rob
-My Carson
-My mom and brothers
-Rob's family
-The gospel
-The temple
-The scriptures
-Our bishop (He is amazing!)
-Our home
-Rob's job
-Our friends
-The knowledge that my family will be together forever
-Breastfeeding Carson
-Good health


Little things
-My breast pump so Rob can get up with Carson at night and feed him so I can sleep
-A daily shower
-Yummy smelling candles
-Christmas time
-Music
-My slippers
-Warm baths
-Nursing bras
-stretch mark cream
-Binkys
-Laughter
-Kisses
-The smell of my baby

1 comment:

  1. haha - no crazy uncles & aunts in there? ;)

    Love the list!

    ReplyDelete