Friday, February 25, 2011

Sleep talker

My Rob is a sleep talker. The first time I got to experience his random nightly talks was on our honeymoon. He was talking about opening the curtains so he didn't have to leave my bedside at the hospital.....

We had this conversation a few nights ago:
Rob: There is only one hole for it and that's all you get!
Me: For what?
Rob: Heads or tails
Me: Who are you playing with?
Rob: The indians on that team.


And my favorite...this was last week

R: Mama loves to spank me
M: Um What??!!!
R: Grandma loves to spank me too
M:...ummm why??
R: The scripture dropped
M: What? Where?
R: (He's annoyed at this point) In the laundry basket!!!

You can't make this stuff up! Lucky for me I have had the privilege to be awake when he is saying these things. I fall back asleep laughing. I wonder if Carson will talk in his sleep? He giggles in his sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment