Friday, April 23, 2010

Drop of a hat

Being pregnant has caused A LOT of changes in me. All you moms out there know what I mean. One of the funny ones is the crying. I have always been an emotional girl. Just ask my mom. But lately, oh man! Thankfully though, the tears have mostly been happy tears. Here are a few of the funny things that made me cry this last week.
-My older brother got mariners tickets for his birthday and the first thing he did was ask little brother Mack to go with him. It was just so sweet I couldn't help but cry.
-My grandpa in Utah called Rob on his birthday. Again, so sweet so the tears came.

This one is my favorite,
-Puss in boots from Shrek 2 when he makes big eyes. It's SOOO cute that I cried.




1 comment:

  1. haha aw mands! that's so sweet and cute. being girls doesn't help the tears, but little baby is sure assisting that ;) keep those happy tears rolling! love you

    ReplyDelete