Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pregnancy update

Here are some of the things I've been feeling/experiencing lately...

-NO MORE PUKING!!!!!!! At about 11 weeks, BAM no more barf! YAY!!! (I'm 14 weeks)
-Very little patience for husband :( Sorry babe I'm trying!
-WEIRD dreams. Seriously, crazy.
-Tummy sticking out a little bit. I'll post pictures in a few more weeks.
-EXTREME constipation. Gross and TMI I know, but hey other mommys know what I mean.
-Still peeing ALL the time.
-Always hungry. I just can't get enough to eat!
-Frequent headaches :(
-Pregnant brain. It's real people. I'm so forgetful!
-big boobies :)
-Easily tired
-Nose of a hound dog
-My jeans are so annoying. When I unbutton them it's the best feeling ever!
-Anemic. I need more iron.

That's all I can think of for now but over all I am feeling MUCH better then I was. I am a little stressed at the moment though. We're moving this weekend and packing is never fun. Thankfully Rob has been working really really hard. I'll post later about his birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Yay on the puke-free-ness! :) I'm a little surprised on the headaches... you know I'm a migraine-girl too and when I got pregnant, I was mostly headache-free! You CAN take Excederin Tension Headache - as it's ASPIRIN FREE! Don't take it every day but it's awesome for headaches. And it really helped me out when I was pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally get the peeing - and it's throughout the WHOLE pregnancy! It's the worst when you're 8-9 mos pregnant and having to literally roll out of bed. Such a chore.

    I SNORED like nobody's business.

    And iron...story of my life but only worse when pg. :( Eat lots of greens if you can stomach it and I took an iron supplement that was easy on the stomach too.

    Time for some pregnancy clothes. ha ha! I got them before I started showing but could feel it in my pants. Ugh! Maternity clothes = comfy.

    ReplyDelete