Friday, May 4, 2012

I wanted to say Thank You to everyone who commented or sent me personal messages/emails on my last post. I really and truly appreciate all of your kind words and support. And just so you know, we would never make a decision that big based on pressure. We continually pray about things like that and trust in our Heavenly Father to help guide us. I am so grateful for the gospel and grateful for a loving father in heaven who knows us. How amazing is that? He knows us each and loves us and is so willing to help us out. I see blessings in my life everyday and I know without a doubt that he hears our prayers. We might not get an answer right away but he does hear us and he does answer us.

Again, thank you so much for your kind words! Hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment