Monday, January 11, 2010

EMT or Police officer......

My wonderful husband is the most determined man I have ever known. He is so driven. His dream is to be a police officer and he is getting closer and closer to that dream. His detective called last week to set up Rob's polygraph and physc test. It's an all day thing. After that he'll meet with a phychiatrist just to make absolute sure that he isn't crazy :) This is pretty much the last step in the testing process. If all goes well, and my husband isn't crazy the next step is hiring him. He goes in for the psycho testing on Thursday the 21st. Wish him luck! Rob also just had an interview with AMR and got his state test score back. 85%! My husband is officially WA state EMT certified!! He took the physical test for AMR today and passed that too! It's looking like both the police and AMR will be looking to hire him here in the next couple of months! I'm so proud of him for working hard to achieve his dreams!

That is all for now, the dove chocolate in the kitchen is calling for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment