Monday, January 25, 2010

Having a hard time.

Sigh....where to start?? I'll just say this. When will the trials and struggles end? I know the answer to that but I'm frustrated. The last few months have been really hard. I had to get a new job that pays ALOT less then the other one. We have been in our ward for 8 months and just got home teachers and we still feel new. Why do people act like we're invisible? We are always smiling and as far as I know look friendly. Our lease is up in April and unless something drastically changes I have no idea how we are going to move of even be able to stay here because our rent will go up. Rob was supposed to start the new hire class for AMR February 8Th but they called and said they're not having a Feb. class now. Great. We we're so excited for that and needed that. Ah well...maybe February will be better then the last few months were...

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear of the frustrations... While I can't MAKE AMR start up a February class, may I offer some advice on how to get over being "invisible" in the ward? Talk with your RS president and tell her how you feel. Ask her for opportunities to serve and then follow-up. Rob can do the same thing, just talk with the EQ pres. Look for other couples that you could start up a rotating dinner party with.

    These are things that we did... but this was after 5 years of suffering "invisibile-itis." Don't wait that long. Being Newlyweds has its own challenges so if you can branch out and help others, it'll help. Just wished I learned that earlier.

    Love you Mandy!

    ReplyDelete