Wednesday, March 3, 2010

2 months down, 7 more to come.

As I'm sure you've seen on FB, I'm preggers!! Yep!! Surprised? So are we :) Rob and I are thrilled though. I've always wanted to be a mom. Always. It's what I'm supposed to do. I just can't believe it though! I cannot believe that I am growing our child inside of me!!
I've been pretty sick though. Can you say nausea? I can! And it's not "morning sickness." It's all day long sickness. Days that I don't work are usually pretty good but when I have to get up at 6 in the morning and I'm exhausted I usually puke or want too. Also, NOTHING sounds good to me. I miss eating all the time and liking food. I've lost 5 pounds. Not good. I can't loose any more. Hopefully it wont last too much longer. Rob has been so sweet though. He just wants to be here for me and take care of me and make me happy even though I have been very very cranky. Thanks babe!
So yes, a baby is on the way. Our little family of 2 will be a family of 3!! My official due date is October 14th. The day after my birthday :)

4 comments:

  1. That is so exciting & congrats! Hopefully the sickness doesn't last too long- that would not be fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! And yay for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats again! btw, october 14th is kali's birthday! it's a good day to have a baby :) hope your nausea goes away soon. i always thought the first trimester was the hardest. good luck with everything. are you going to find out the baby's gender or keep it a secret?

    ReplyDelete
  4. im so happy for you mandy! i can't even wait to meet your new addition. just think how crazy that would be if you and your little one had the same birthday?! i want to try and get together over spring break and we can talk baby and everything! again, im so excited for you. i hope you have a little girl! well actually i don't really care the gender, i just bet you want a girl. but a healthy baby is all we want. miss you and love you! congrats to you and robby again!

    ReplyDelete