Sunday, March 28, 2010

For my baby

Dear baby that's growing inside me,
First of all, I love you. Your just a little peanut right now but I love you. I can't wait to find out if you are a boy or girl. I can't wait to name you and start buying things for you. You will be one very loved baby. You are the first grandchild on my side and the first great grandchild on my dad's side. Everyone is so thrilled that you will be joining this family. It is truly a wonderful family to come into. So much love.
I worry about you constantly. I hope and pray that you are growing healthy and strong and that I am providing you with everything you need. You made me one sick mama but that's okay. You're totally worth it. You also made me pee 9 times yesterday but that's a good thing. That means everything is working! :) You also make me want things like angel food cake and nerds candy and now that your growing inside me, I get it!! Whatever mommy wants, she gets.
That brings me to your daddy. He is absolutely wonderful. He treats your mama so well and that assures me that he will treat you well. He treats me like a queen and if you are a girl, sweet baby, you will be his princess and if you are a boy he will be so proud and so excited to show you how to me a man. He thinks that being a man is driving a truck and working out and getting dirty and working on cars and stuff but what he doesn't know is that the manliest thing about him is how much of an amazing husband he is. He bends over backwards for me. To make sure I'm happy and comfortable. He never ever talks down to me or makes fun of me. He never fails to tell me he loves me and even if he didn't tell me as much as he does, I would still know. I can see it in his eyes. They say that the best gift a father can give his children is to love their mother and baby of mine, he does. He will love you so much. You will bring such joy to his heart.
I often wonder what you're doing up in heaven right now. Probably hanging out with your other siblings and my grandma and auntie. When your dad and I got sealed the spirit I felt strongest in that sealing room was the presence of our children. I know you we're there watching us be sealed for time and all eternity. I like to think that my grandma is just chatting your ear off telling you all about our family. I miss her so much and it brings me comfort to think of you and your siblings up there with her.
We have still got awhile before your arrival baby. Your not even sticking out of my belly yet! But I love you and can't wait to be your mommy and hold you and care for you and teach you and guide you. I hope I can be the best for you. Your daddy and I love you and can't wait for you to be here.
Love forever,
Mama

6 comments:

  1. You made me cry... and in a very good way.

    Love you Mandy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally crying right now! I have no doubt you'll be the best mommy for your sweet little one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to be one awesome mama! I have no doubt about that. He/She will definitely be loved! Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Manderson,

    You are a goof, But congrats

    ReplyDelete