Thursday, September 22, 2011

Reading

Last week Rob surprised me and bought me the book The Help. It was a real treat that he bought me a book! For some reason he doesn't like when I read. I guess he would rather have me present than reading every free second I get and I think he prefers that I sleep next to him when we go to bed rather than stay up all night reading. I mean I guess that's understandable ;) ANYWAY, if you haven't read this book, stop what you are doing right now, go to the book store, library, your neighbors house or even my house, borrow or buy the book and READ IT!! It is so amazing. It also really makes you think about society and kindness.
 My friend J and I went and saw the movie today. It was really good but of course the book was way better. Anyway, read the book then go see the movie. Just do it.



I am now book less and going crazy. Any suggestions??

3 comments:

  1. The Hunger Games. Love, love, love! Seriously, entertaining story but a quick easy read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mistborn series is good. Also, the Host. I have them if you want to borrow any.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divergent. Crossed. Uglies. All great books!!

    ReplyDelete