Friday, November 4, 2011

10 for Friday

1. Carson just wants to he held today. He's heavy but I don't mind. Between lifting at the gym and carrying him around I am going to be Buffy McBuffster. 

2. Rob is growing out a mustache for No Shave November. Ew. He is one gorgeous man but he does not look good with a mustache. I told him No Shave November is No....ahem....November. We'll see how long he keeps the stache ;)

3. Last night we had 3 other couples over for game night. It as a blast! It was also nice to be able to hang out with just grown ups. No kids! We're planning on having game night once a month. Thanks everyone for coming!! 


4. It's really hard to be on the computer when Car is around. 
If only I looked as patient as she does.


5. Ok, have you watched the show New Girl? If you don't, you should. It. Is. Hilarious. We literally laugh out loud. I hate to say this but......we like it better than The Office. Seriously, it's that funny. 



5. Current obsession: Cold Milky Way. De. Lish.

6. Carson is standing next to me doing this.....


7. We got new curtains for our front window. I LOVE them. They are also wonderful and keeping the heat in. 

8. I was really excited for daylight savings time on Sunday but then I remembered that I have a one year old. It totally throws babies/kids off. 

9. We didn't get ONE trick-or-treater this year!! Oh well, more candy for me us!! 


10. Carson knows who Jesus is. When I ask him where Jesus is he looks right at the picture we have on him on our living room wall and says, "Zeesus." It's darling. 

Well that's all I've got for now. Carson's diaper is starting to stink up the whole room. Maybe next week I'll actually have 15 for Friday. Have a great, safe weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment