Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 1: A picture of yourself with 15 facts





1. I LOVE having a family
2. Now that I'm a stay at home mom I actually ENJOY cleaning and organizing
3. After being pregnant the thought of drinking ginger ale literally makes me feel sick
4. I'm really open and will talk to pretty much anyone about pretty much anything
5. I love when I can get some alone time. It's rare these days
6. I love ballet. Both dancing it and watching it
7. I love wearing heels
8. My hair is falling out REALLY badly and I hate it
9. My son is my most favorite person in the whole world
10. I love sunshine and wish it would come out more often
11. I HATE working out
12. I love mountain dew
13. I can't sleep unless I have socks on
14. I hate going to the dentist
15. My husband is my best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment