Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mystery Smell

This last week has been really fun and eventful! We went to the zoo with B and J and their kids, T and T. It was a nice day and not too busy. I think the high light for the husbands was watching one gorilla eat its own poop and the other one was throwing up and then eating that. EW! Just thinking about it makes me gag. Rob took a video of it and there is no way I'm posting it. Ew. No. My brother works at the zoo so we got to see him which was awesome! Carson LOVES his unlces and he was really happy to see him. Just as we were leaving it started to down pour so it was perfect timing.
 Yesterday we went on a day date with B and J ( Get used to hearing about them, we hang out all the time) We went to Buffalo exchange which is a thrift store but with nice stuff. I got a pair of guess jeans for 16 dollars and J got coach shoes for 28 dollars! I used to be pretty anti-thrift store but they have converted me! It was great! After that we went out to dinner and ate some delicious food. It was really really fun to spend time together without kids/baby. I love being able to hold Rob's hand too. When we have Car with us we can't because someone is holding him or the diaper bag or pushing a stroller, etc. so it's nice when we can do that.
 Today when Car and I got up there was a nasty smell coming from his room and the hallway/kitchen. I could not figure out what it was. I did the dishes, washed the laundry, washed all his sheets and blankets, checked his room for an old diaper or bottle that had fallen behind his crib but I couldn't find anything and it still smelled. I have decided that it was his laundry. Maybe there was some clothes that he peed in that got yucky.... I'm still not sure that was it but luckily the smell is gone and I have a very clean house!




We also tried on some really cool sun glasses ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment