Friday, May 20, 2011

Fifteen for Friday

Carson sneezed on me today...with a mouth full of carrots.

I got to hold my baby cousin today. He is 20 days old and soooo tiny. I loved it.

Last night, I had a dream my dad died :(

My Rob left me the sweetest note today. Love him.

When I can't fall asleep, I don't count sheep. I count my blessings. The list is infinite and I fall asleep feeling very grateful.

Some lady was trimming our trees today. Random.

I am very grateful to have a friend whose hubby has the same job as my hubby. Same schedule and everything. It's so nice to have someone to vent to who gets it. Love you J! :)

I was 9 months pregnant in October. Whenever I saw pumpkins I felt a connection to them. We totally understood each other. ;)

I loooove being married. Having an incredible husband is the best. We are happier then ever. Such a blessing.

I plan on teaching ballet in the fall and I am so excited!!

We went to a mariners game on Wednesday with B and J.  We had a blast. I love that we can have a great time without drinking. Who needs that yucky stuff?

2 of my favorite little girls are coming over tomorrow!

Carson fell asleep in my arms today. We napped nose to nose for 3 hours. Pure joy.

I'm grateful that I had Carson when I was (am) 21. I don't feel like we have to rush to have another one anytime soon.

I've had all our windows open all day today. I love the fresh air and sunlight shining into our home.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment