Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weekend

I haven't blogged much lately but I really haven't had too much to blog about. We had a great weekend though!

On Friday, the weather was beautiful so we took Carson to a park that had baby swings. We put him in it and he smiled at first but then he wasn't too sure about. After the park we went and bought a rug and some out door chairs for our back deck. We had fun playing out there with Carson. Rob bbq'd ribs and burgers for dinner! Yum!! Later that night we went over to B and J's to hang out.

Saturday we went to Family Day at Rob's work. The weather was beautiful! The forecast said it was supposed to be cold and rainy but we were praying for nice weather all week. We enjoyed food, games, music, basketball a train ride, a cake walk and just being outside with friends and family. We all came home a little sunburned though! Oops! We weren't expecting much but it ended up being really fun. I'm even wearing my AMR ems week 2011 shirt I got there right now :)

It was a wonderful weekend. I looove my little family. Life is good and I am happy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment