Friday, June 10, 2011

15 for friday memory style

For this weeks 15 for Friday I am going to do some random memories as well and random facts

Our cat had kittens when my little brother was 4 or 5. He put one of the kitties in the fridge. Luckily it wasn't in there very long.

When I was 2 and 3 I would put my toys in the fridge because I liked them cold.

I was allowed to wear glitter and lip gloss when I was 12. I thought I looked so good.

My brother and I had bunk beds when we were little. I was always a little scared that the top bunk would fall through on top of me.

My dad used to play pretty pretty princess with me.

Today I found a cheerio in my pocket. Thanks Car :)

I can successfully change a dirty diaper in the dark.

I started watching a 2 year old and 7 week old part time. Their mom was really worried because 2 year old doesn't take to new people to well. Music to my ears? 2 year old kept saying, "I having so much fun!!!" Her name for me is "Manny that is nice" :)

Carson loves to watch babies laughing on youtube. It's so cute!

Our vacation is in 2 and a half weeks!!

Watching the show 16 and pregnant is really depressing.

I know sooo many people getting married this summer!  It is so exciting!!

I think Rob's muscles are so sexy!! (Tmi?)

The last class of the month was always Parent Watch Day when I was in ballet. One of the times the parents were watching I totally fell in the middle of the floor.

Poor Car is teething again. He is getting his top teefies!! Unfortunately he has woken up 3 times since he went to bed.

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment