Friday, June 17, 2011

15 for Friday

1. I got my first paycheck last night. It feels good to be bringing in money again.
2. Carson is cutting his 2 top teeth and he is CRABBY. Poor baby.
3. Less then 2 weeks and we'll be on vacation!!
4. I tried making these yesterday but they didn't turn out very well. The frosting is delish though so I saved it and I am going to make cinnamon rolls and use the cream cheese frosting for them!
5. Carson didn't pee the bed last night!!!!
6. There are some weird shows on the kids sprout channel.
7. Can it be summer yet? I need some sunshine. I am hating this cloudy rainy crap.
8. I really really really want a kitty. (No mom, I am not taking May-may back. She hates Carson....and she smells)
9. I am in need of a new book but I really don't have time to read.
10. Working with a 8 week old has been so fun. He is so tiny and so fun to snuggle.
11. School is just about out and for the next 3 months I will avoid the mall like the plague. Too many pre-teens.
12. Do any of you use mineral make up? What do you think? Would you reccomend it?
13. I wish I could paint my nails. With an 8 month old there is no time. Oh well, guess I'll just have to go get a mani pedi! :)
14. My happy pills cause night sweats and it is SO ANNOYING!!!!!
15. Deadliest Catch is my and Rob's new show. It's really good and interesting!!

2 comments:

  1. I use Bare Minerals make up and I love it. I'm guessing that is the kind of make up you're talking about? Haha.

    & congrats on the job and first paycheck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Mine causes night sweats to, but not every night just a few times a month. Then I freak out and decide I have cancer or some horrible (well, more horrible than what is already going on ;)) disease.

    And, I use Mary Kay mineral makeup. I actually love it, very light, with good coverage. I still use a spot treatment for some red areas. The minerals in general are a little more pricey then I would like, but anything liquid-ish is way too heavy.

    ReplyDelete