Sunday, June 5, 2011

Thank you

This post is dedicated to all of the people who work in the medical field...
 Last week Rob had a patient who shot himself in the mouth. The shot went all the way through his head. Rob said there was blood pouring out of the hole in his head. The man died at the hospital. Once he died the doctor let Rob touch his brain! Ew!! It amazes me that there are people out there who can do that. I have so much respect for you all.
 Rob shared with me a call that another crew at his work had. The abuse they're patient is so evil, sickening, disgusting and heart breaking that I wont post about it. All I will say is that the EMT's, nurses and doctors that cared for this young patient are incredible and special people. As soon as Rob told me about what had happened I was immediately nauseated and later that night as I lay in bed thinking about it, I cried. If that was my job I wouldn't last a day. I would have quit right there on the spot.
 So, all of you out there in the medical field, thank you. Thank you for doing what you do. You truly amaze me. I have so much respect for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment