Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Deeper thoughts

Sometimes, things happen, and I want to blog about them but then I talk myself out of it because I don't want it to create issues but then I think to myself, who cares? It's my blog right? I seriously go back and forth with these thoughts all the time. I would like to blog about some of the said issues because it would give me a place to vent and also give me some support from some of my fellow blog readers. BUT at the same time, some of my fellow blog readers might not like what I have to say. ANYWAY................


Not much has been happening here lately. Just enjoying some of the sunny days we've had. Oh and all of our trees and bushes are starting to bloom and everything is PINK!!!!!!! It makes me happy :)

This weekend is going to be busy but fun. We have a birthday party for BJ's daughter, a little family get together after that and on Sunday,  Rob's birthday, Rob is baptizing one of the little girls I used to nanny. We are both so excited for this event. Rob said that will be the best present. It's also special that they share the same birthday :) We love their family so much and are so honored to be able to be apart of such a special day.

We're also excited for this summer and some of the plans we have. We'll be going to DISNEYWORLD the end of May. We'll be there for our anniversary and I couldn't think of a better way to spend it! The trip is for Rob's little sisters graduation trip. It's just an added bonus that it falls on our anni. We're also going to Lake Roosevelt for 4th of July with some of Rob's cousins and some of our good friends in Phoenix are also planning on coming and spending some time with us this summer too! (It kills me that friends are going to come see us and family isn't and doesn't plan too) It's going to be a fun summer!

Well I hope everyone has a great rest of the week and a great weekend as well! Thanks for reading my random, scattered posts. Oh and did you like my little passive aggressive insert? If it confused you, reread the first paragraph ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment