Monday, April 2, 2012

Happiness is

Today was a happy day
Woke up to the sound of my child talking and playing in his crib
My husband lay asleep next to me
The sun was shining in my bedroom window and birds were chirping
After our morning routine we ran errands
Picked up a take and bake pizza
Came home and Carson napped
Rob and I enjoyed lunch outside
Just the 2 of us
We sat looking at our backyard
And talked about all the things we want to do with it
Take out that bush over there
Put a kiddie pool right there
Build a swing set there
It was like a mini date
It was heaven
After lunch I sat in the sun and read
Rob dug stuff up
I came inside with tan lines
THAT made me REALLY happy
Car woke up and we took him outside
He chased kitty
Played with the hose
Rubbed his hands in some dirt
And followed his daddy around
Again, it was heaven


Now, Rob is at work
Carson is fed and bathed
Soon he'll go to bed
And I'll clean up a little
Then take a bath
And paint my nails

I love my family. I love my life. God is good and we are truly  blessed.




No comments:

Post a Comment