Saturday, April 21, 2012

Happy Birthday, Rob!!

Rob is turning 25! Yay for insurance going down! ;) I love you so much, Rob. Thank you for being such an amazing, loving husband and father. Carson and I just absolutely adore you.

Here are 25 facts about my man....

Age:25
Bed size:  Queen
Chore that you dislike:  Putting laundry away
Dogs:  He'd like one someday
Essential start to your day:  Breakfast/protein shake
Favorite color:  Red
Gold or silver: Doesn't really care
Height: 5'8
Instruments you play:  Guitar
Job title: EMT
Kids:  Carson :)
Live:  Washington
Mother's name:  Kathy
Nicknames: Rob, Robby, Roberto, Louis (I call him my his middle name)
Overnight hospital stays:  One when Carson was born. He stayed with us
Pet peeves:  People who are late. He HATES lateness.
Quote from a movie: Hmm...not sure as he isn't much of a tv or movie watcher
Right or left handed:  Righty
Siblings:  Suzie, Andrew, Sharlene and inlaws, Nate, Noelle, Tyler, Mack
Travel ideal:  He would love to go to Alaska
Underwear:  Yep
Vegetable you dislike:  Oh man, he loves veggies. He even likes beets.
What makes you run late: Nothing. He HATES lateness.
X-rays you've had:  Lot's on his mouth and when he cut his thumb off.
Yummy food that you make:  Anything cooked on the grill
Zoo animal:  Penguins 





For his birthday we had some of our friends and cousins come over. We had lots of yummy food and enjoyed visiting and playing games. I think we had 10 people here. It was so much fun to hang out with adults! Carson was amazing and worked the party until it was 7:30 and then he went to bed without a peep. Love that boy. On Sunday, his actual birthday, we wen to the baptism I mentioned before and then went over to my mom's for root beer floats. It was a great weekend and I am so glad that Rob enjoyed it and felt special for his birthday because let's face it, he is special. Happy birthday my lover! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment