Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 10: A picture of something you hate

Spiders. Shudder. I. HATE. SPIDERS. With a passion. If you look up Arachnophobia in the dictionary I'm pretty sure there is a picture of me. It started when I was about 4 years old. I started having spider dreams. They were so scary and realistic and I can remember them perfectly. Even to this day if I am really stressed out I'll have spider dreams. Our zoo has a spider exhibit and I could never go in there. They have a spider that isn't in a cage!! They say that certain spider never leaves it's web but I am not taking any chances. When I was younger, before I would go to bed I would do a "spider check." It consisted of me looking up and down the walls of my bedroom and checking every corner to make sure there weren't any spiders. If there was one, my dad or brother would have to get it. I am so grateful that I now have a hubby who is my spider catcher.  Notice the picture, I google images spiders and peeked with one eye shut and started crying. It was awful. So I googled the itsy bitsy spider and the picture were much friendlier.

P.S. Have you seen this commercial? It just proves my point that spiders can get you!

No comments:

Post a Comment