Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 9: A picture of the person that has gotten you through the most

That would be my wonderful mother. I can't even begin to describe how amazing she is. She has been there for me through everything. She put up with me and still loved me even when I was an emotional pre-teen and still loved me when I was a little older and giving her a hard time. I have always been able to go to her when I have had problems or questions about anything. She has always given me wonderful advice but never got offended or upset if I didn't take it. She has helped me so much through out my life and still continues to. I have no idea what I would do with out her. She is absolutely amazing and I hope that someday I have a daughter so that I can share that special relationship with her. I love you mama. Forever.


1 comment: