Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rob's Birthday

Last weekend was my wonderful Rob's birthday!! We were lucky enough to get him home for the whole weekend! On Friday we had our friends B & J come over and my mom and 2 brothers came over as well. We made sausage gravy over english muffins for dinner and then enjoyed delicious cake!! Rob really wanted a new tool box for his birthday and a new drill. I got him the tool box but the drill was really expensive. I knew how badly he wanted it so I told his family and my family to all get him gift cards to lowes. He ended up with $130 to lowes and he was able to get the drill he wanted!! Win!! On Saturday we went to Supercross with some friends! It was freezing cold but alot of fun. Happy birthday Rob. I love you, best friend.





No comments:

Post a Comment