Wednesday, April 13, 2011

So embarrassed









Want to know something that is totally embarrassing.....


Yesterday, we had our friends B and J come over. They have a 1 year old who likes to play with the blinds on our front room window so we keep them wide open so that he doesn't mess them up. It was also a beautiful day so the sun shining in our living room was really nice. Leaving the blinds open gives anyone a full view into our home. Well, I was laying on the floor and Rob was being playful and layed on top of me. Sounds dirty but really it wasn't. At all. Like I said, our friends were over so really it was just playful. Well I look out the window and no, I didn't see popcorn popping on the apricot tree, I see the missionaries walking by, looking into our window and looking mortified. Then I hear a knock on the door. I WAS SO EMBARRASSED!!! They saw Rob laying on me!! It was nothing, but from the outside they couldn't see that we had friends and kids with us and they couldn't hear that we were all laughing. Poor missionaries. They are probably scared for life.


And I am too.

1 comment:

  1. If that's your most embarrassing story... be grateful. ;)

    ReplyDelete