Wednesday, April 20, 2011

GIRLS DAY



As many of you mommas know, time away from you little ones in necessary. J and I got too have a girls day a couple of weekends ago! Our hubbys' were great and watched the kids/baby for us. J and I went out to lunch, went shopping and got our nails painted and pedicures. Let me tell you how amazing it was to spend the afternoon with a great friend and no interruptions!! It was so nice to be able to have an ongoing conversation without having to stop because of kids or hubbys. (Rob and B get uncomfortable with some of the things J and I talk about ;) ) Lunch was delicious, shopping was great! I got some 7 jeans for $40! The pedis were wonderful too despite when it tickled :) We had such a blast and came back with more appreciation for our hubbys and kids. Thanks for such a fun day J!!

No comments:

Post a Comment