Friday, August 26, 2011

15 for Friday

1. I got my hair done today. Love love love it!! If you're looking for an  amazing haircut go see Tyler at Gene Juarez in Alderwood. He is fantastic!
2. Carson is pulling himself up on everything. This kid is going to be walking soon. Oy!
3. Speaking of Carson, he is going to be one in October. I cry when I think about it.
4. We have had some beautiful weather lately but I am ready for fall. I absolutely love decorating our home for fall/ Halloween. I also love fall fashion. Hello cute sweaters and boots!
5. I saw some thing really weird at the grocery store the other day...a man wearing a jean skirt....a pleated jean skirt.
6. Last night in his sleep Rob said "libido" haha!
7. Carson has finally started saying mama. He has been saying dada for months now. Sometimes he just says mmmm. Well a few says ago he was combining da and mmm my baby was saying "dammm"
8. I joined Rob's gym! It is so nice to work out and really fun for Rob and I to do it together! Not to mention how hot he looks pumping iron ;)
9. Carson managed to text my cousin a few days ago. The text said, qa.
10. I got new glasses!! 2 pairs!! Yay for being able to see!
11. We're house sitting for some friends this weekend so we can feed their pets. Carson loves the dogs!
12. Carson can drink from a straw now!! Milestone :)
13. My bff J gets home from vacation tomorrow!! Yay!! Her hubby had to come home early for work so he came over and ate dinner with us tonight. It made me miss her more though!
14. Having Rob home at 8 instead of 9:30 or 10 is so wonderful!!
15. We had to give our bunny to B and J. Our apartment manager wanted $200 for a pet deposit. Really? For an outdoor, tiny bunny? I love Puffs but he just isn't worth that much money. Luckily we'll still see him all the time and he is now in a cage with a girl bunny....bow chicka bow bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment