Sunday, August 28, 2011

Yummy McYummers

I am obsessed with making home made oreos. Or Whoopie pies. Let me show you how to make these so you can enjoy this delish treat with me. Mkay? K.

First you'll need 2 boxes of this


You'll also need 4 of these

And 1 and 1/4th cup of this

Mix both boxes of cake mix, eggs and crisco in large bowl.

For extra flavor and yumminess I added these in

Scoop into balls and place on cookie sheet 2 inches apart.

Place in over heated to 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes. I have found that the cookies are much softer and chewier if I bake for only 8 mins.

Let cool


Next you'll need some of this

Frost cookies like this
Enjoy!!


2 comments:

  1. We love making these too!!! We also will use mint frosting... yummmmm!

    And I see there are two box-top labels on those boxes... you need to save them for me so I can donate them to Blythe & Dan's school. Or Mack, if they do that. He's first priority I know. ;)

    Love you!

    Wish it wasn't Sunday so we could get the supplies for these! Guess rice krispies is going to have to do it for now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad we are friends! I am also glad you brought those over on Monday! Yum!

    ReplyDelete