Friday, August 5, 2011

15 for Friday

1. Rob is in Phoenix this weekend for his best friends wedding. It's a short trip but I miss him!!
2. Carson is pulling himself up now! Goodness this boy is busy!! He has me exhausted by the end of the day.
3. We had ants again!! Ew! I used to think that only dirty homes got ants but I know that's not always the case. I take pride in keeping a very clean home and yet we still get ants. Yuck!
4. Carson is almost 10 months old! His birthday party is going to be car themed! Can you guess why? ;)
5. I think I use too many exclamation points.
6. I'm feeling kind of melancholy today.
7. I really want to go shopping but Carson needs new clothes more than I do.
8. I am so excited that the new season of project runway started! And I am grateful that I can record it and watch it while Carson naps.
9. Next week Rob starts working 7:30 am to 7:30 pm. I am so excited because for the last year and a half he has been working 9 am to 9 pm. I am so happy to have him home earlier!
10. Rob will also have a new partner! His Bff B!!
11. As Carson is approaching his 1st birthday it really has me thinking about having another baby. (Just thinking, not trying)
12. A few nights ago Rob surprised me by drawing me a candle lit bubble bath. It was just what I needed after a long day of chasing Carson around and rearranging our home so it's more baby safe.
13. I vacuum our house twice a day. Is that normal?
14. Carson is supposed to be napping right now but I can hear him in his crib playing :) I wish he was sleeping but it's really cute to hear him just talking and babbling to himself. And I am still getting a break.
15. I have an emotional post coming up so keep checking.

No comments:

Post a Comment