Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What a day!

Okay my day really wasn't that bad but I am so ready for a break. I woke up today with a migraine for the 3rd day in a row. Ew. Thankfully my mom took Carson for a few hours so I could get some rest. It was much needed. Rob was gone Friday-Sunday and worked the Wednesday and Thursday before and he worked yesterday and today. Let me explain why this is so hard sometimes. Rob works 12 hour shifts. His work is about an hour away. So he is gone for 14 hours. And that's if he doesn't get held over. I am so grateful that he has tomorrow and Thursday off. One: because I miss him!! And two: because I need a mommy break. Carson is so busy!! It is honestly really fun but man I am tired!
 He threw up all over his crib and bedroom floor today :(  I scrubbed the carpet but it still smells in his room. Any secrets on how to get rid of that?
 A cat tried to get our bunny today!! As soon as I opened the door he ran away. Poor bunny!!

Anyway, sorry for the randomness of this post. Hopefully I can get my mind back the next couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment